Friday, February 20, 2009

1st Dental Visit @ 16 mos

@ Dr. Chona Austria Sagana's Office
(thank you Auntie-Lola Dentist!)

yeey, another toothbrush for my collection!

mommy putting a bib on me

counting how many teeth i have with the mouth mirror...16
(@ 8 months old i had 8... when i turned 1 they doubled!)

applying a disclosing solution(a red coloring) on my teeth to check if i have plaque

cleaning time! mommy-lola lina holding me so i would stay still...no effect!
(thanks for keeping my mouth open miss glenda)

waaah, mommy you have no gloves and the "sun" is shining too bright!

all done! (scale, polish, floss, & fluoride)
uh-oh...no eating, rinsing, or drinking for 30 mins.



my friend, margeaux faith francia and her mom were there too!

click to enlarge


Breck flossing herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment